My Latest EP

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Five Songs for the Weekend - I -

Hello dear readers!

Starting from this week, I will be posting 5 songs to listen to carefully selected by myself. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I do.

Please note that the songs mentioned in these posts do not belong to any specific genre, taste or musical era; they are merely the songs I like and want to share with you...

Here is this week's list with the links!

  • Lana Del Rey - "Mariners Apartment Complex"


  • King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard - "People-Vultures"

  • GUTS - "And the Living is Easy"


  •  Mor Thiam - "Ayo Ayo Nene"

  • IBS (Improvised Bowel Syndrome) - "Galactical Birth"

Make the most of your weekend and fill it with music!

nb. You can open the actual youtube page by clicking the name on the upper left side of each video.

2 comments: