My Latest EP

Thursday, November 22, 2018

Five Songs for the Weekend - V -

Hello everybody, already the fifth week of the "Five Songs for the Weekend" title.
Time does fly and I hope you listen to a lot of good music in the meantime; that's one of the rarest things what makes this messed up world more enjoyable.

As Aldous Huxley said: 
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music"...


So here is my list for the week and I wish that all of you to get a kick out of these 5 songs during the weekend.

  • Calexico - "Under The Wheels"

  • Sons of Kemet - "In The Castle of My Skin"

  • Tiger Lillies - "Gin"

  • Fazıl Say - "Black Earth"

  • Ramsey Lewis - "John Henry"


Hope you have a great weekend.

nb. You can open the actual youtube page by clicking the name on the upper left side of each video.

No comments:

Post a Comment