My Latest EP

Thursday, July 25, 2019

Five Songs for the Weekend - XXXVII -

Well it's the summer holiday season for most so I am not sure whether the posts are being checked out regularly but I try to continue to list some fine songs maybe to accompany you on the beach, near the pool or at a lively alfresco dinner. So don't forget to visit my page...


As Igor Stravinsky once said;
"I haven’t understood a bar of music in my life, but I have felt it"


And here is our list for this weekend;

  • Propellerheads & Shirley Bassey - "History Repeating"
  • Bronski Beat - "It Ain't Necessarily So"
  • Róisín Murphy - "The Time Is Now"
  • GoGo Penguin - "Hopopono"
  • Lafayette Afro Rock Band - "Hihache"
Hope you have a great weekend.

nb. You can open the actual youtube page by clicking the name on the upper left side of each video.

No comments:

Post a Comment