My Latest EP

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Five Songs for the Weekend - XLIX -

Almost reaching the 50th post of "5 weekend songs", just one more week to go... I hope the songs I am picking for you sound fun to you and every single one of you can make a discovery in those songs or remember something from the past...
I recently watched a great documentary about Pavarotti last week and let's begin with a quote from him.

As the great tenor once said;
"If children are not introduced to music at an early age,
 I believe something fundamental is actually being taken from them."


And now here is our list for the weekend;


  • James - "Ring the Bells"
  • Ebo Taylor & Uhuru Yenzu - "Love & Death"
  • Erykah Badu - "Tyrone"
  • GoGo Penguin - "Branches Break"
  • Otha - "I'm on Top"

Hope you have a great weekend.

nb. You can open the actual youtube page by clicking the name on the upper left side of each video.

No comments:

Post a Comment