My Latest EP

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Five Songs for the Weekend - LIII -

Finally some chilly weather in my hometown, I guess in every part of the world seasons are acting strangely...No spring, no autumn as we know them. Mixed seasons create mixed minds so this week I will try to choose some really eclectic pieces. I hope you like them...

As Les Baxter once said;
"Any good music must be an innovation."


Here are the 5 songs for this weekend;


  • Brad Mehldau - "Proverb of Ashes"
  • Ahmed Abdul-Malik - "Oud Blues"
  • Diamanda Galás -  "I Put A Spell On You"
  • John Zorn - "The James Bond Theme" 
  • DeVotchKa - "How It Ends"

Hope you have a great weekend.

nb. You can open the actual youtube page by clicking the name on the upper left side of each video.

No comments:

Post a Comment