My Latest EP

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Five Songs for the Weekend - LXXVI -

It seems that many things are starting to get back to normal but unfortunately I see an easing on the measures and I really hope that this will not cause a comeback of the virus as many scientists suggest. Let's all be prudent and get over with this thing with minimal damage.

As Little Richard once said;
“I am the innovator. I am the originator. 
I am the emancipator. I am the architect of rock 'n' roll.”


Here is the list for the weekend;


  • Little Richard - "Good Golly Miss Molly"
  • Placebo - "Where Is My Mind"
  • Exotourisme - "Des Ombres"
  • Zombies - "Time Of The Season"
  • Shigeru Suzuki - "Lady Pink Panther"

Hope you have a great weekend.

nb. You can open the actual youtube page by clicking the name on the upper left side of each video.

No comments:

Post a Comment