My Latest EP

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Five Songs for the Weekend - LXXXIII -

Literally half of the year has gone by. The second quarter of the year has been quite dramatic due to the virus and it looks like that this difficult period is not ending soon. I wonder how we will remember the year 2020 in the future, as a lost year or as a year that thought us many things. Will there be songs composed about these days of Corona?

As Tom Waits once said;
“I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things."

Here is the list for this weekend;

  • Kahil El’Zabar ft. David Murray - "In My House"
  • The War on Drugs - "Thinking Of A Place"
  • Celeste & Paul Weller - "You Do Something To Me"
  • Gevende - "Sanki"
  • AH! KOSMOS - "Trace of Waterfalls"

Hope you have a great weekend.


nb. You can open the actual youtube page by clicking the name on the upper left side of each video.

No comments:

Post a Comment