My Latest EP

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Five Songs for the Weekend -XC -

It has been more than 90 weeks that I have started the "Five Songs" post and I really hope you are liking it. I am quite excited that very soon I will be co-hosting a jazz program on the radio. Further details to be announced in the coming weeks...

As Sun Ra once said;
Where human eyes have never seen, 
where human beings have never been,
 I build a world of abstract dreams, and I wait for you."

Here is the list for this weekend;

  • Tom Misch & Yussef Dayes - "Tidal Wave"
  • Gevende - "Nayu"
  • Blick Bassy - "Woñi"
  • Guy Davis - "Loneliest Road That I Know"
  • Dire Straits - "Your Latest Trick"

Hope you have a great weekend.

nb. You can open the actual youtube page by clicking the name on the upper left side of each video.

No comments:

Post a Comment