My Latest EP

Thursday, April 22, 2021

Five Songs for the Weekend - CXIX -

I had planned to write a completely different entry to this week's post but ten minutes ago I turned on the radio that I am also a part of and came across a show that is playing a soundtrack of the movie called "Draupadi Unleashed" by the great musicians Ahmet Kenan BilgiƧ and Can Saka. I suggest you listen to this wonderful album on digital platforms. 

As Dave Attell once said;
" I feel like soundtrack music is almost
like seeing the movie again, but with my ears."


Here is the list for this weekend;

  • Ahmet Kenan BilgiƧ - "Draupadi Unleashed"
  • Etwas - "Strahl"
  • Mdou Moctar - "Tarhatazed"
  • GoGo Penguin - "Petit_a"
  • James - "Moving On"
Hope you have a great weekend.

nb. You can open the actual youtube page by clicking the name on the upper left side of each video.

No comments:

Post a Comment