My Latest EP

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Five Songs for the Weekend - XVI -

Hello everyone, another entry for the weekend songs. Just heard a cool band thanks to my dear friend from Basel. You may listen to them as the first song of the weekend list. I found out that the band is going to be in my hometown next week but all nights are sold out, meaning that I am already a bit late for discovering them...


As Rachmaninov once said;
“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music.” 

Here's our list of 5 songs for the weekend;

  • Khruangbin - "White Gloves"

  • Sharon Van Etten - "Seventeen"

  • Cécile McLorin Salvant - "You're My Thrill"

  • Colin Stetson - "Aftermath"

  • Old and New Dreams - "Chairman Mao"


Hope you have a great weekend.
nb. You can open the actual youtube page by clicking the name on the upper left side of each video.

No comments:

Post a Comment