My Latest EP

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Five Songs for the Weekend - XXV -

Hello dear followers, here is the 25th post of the weekend songs list. I hope you enjoy to listen to my choices as much as I do when I try to select them...I am fully aware of the fact that the selections are a bit on the eclectic side but remember I had told you in the first post that the songs I hand-pick for you would not belong to a specific genre, era and whatnot. The lists solely reflect my personal taste and willingness to share them with you. So please bear with me, don't give up, I am sure one day you will hear a tune and say "Hey, that's my song", if you didn't already by now...

As the great Thelonious Monk once said;
“The piano ain't got no wrong notes.” 

Without further ado, here is our list for this weekend;

  • Moby & The Void Pacific Choir - "Are You Lost In The World Like Me?"
  • The Soggy Bottom Boys - "Constant Sorrow"
  • Erkin Koray - "Hayat Katarı"
  • Boys Noize - "Mayday"
  • Cate Le Bon (feat. Perfume Genius) - "I Think I Knew"

Hope you have a great weekend.

nb. You can open the actual youtube page by clicking the name on the upper left side of each video.

No comments:

Post a Comment