My Latest EP

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Five Songs for the Weekend - XXVII -

Here is my selection of 5 songs for this weekend. This post series have been very rewarding for me as well, as I am constantly trying to make new discoveries to share with you. I hope you enjoy the lists and the songs as much as I do...Keep listening please, I am sure you will come up with something you like one day (I hope you already did by now!).

As Confucius said;
“Music produces a kind of pleasure which 
human nature cannot do without.”

So here are the 5 songs for this weekend;

  • The Dead South - "In Hell I'll Be In Good Company"

  • Pomplamoose ft.Dodie - "Shotgun"

  • Linton Kwesi Johnson - "Five Nights of Bleeding"

  • Péloquin Sauvageau - "Sterilization"

  • Mahavishnu Orchestra - "Planetary Citizen"

Hope you have a great weekend.

nb. You can open the actual youtube page by clicking the name on the upper left side of each video.

No comments:

Post a Comment