My Latest EP

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Five Songs for the Weekend - XXXI -

The summer's finally here with longer and warmer days. The holidays are round the corner and please keep your music with you at all times and try to catch the live shows, concerts and festivals around the world during this lively season. I will not be around for 2 weeks so do check out my earlier posts if you miss me... Don't forget that music is one of the best ways to keep our spirits up!

As Lao Tzu once said;
 “Music in the soul can be heard by the universe.” 

And now here is our list for this weekend...

  • Marialy Pacheco - "El Manisero"
  • Isaac Gracie - "The Death of You & I"

  • Scott Walker - "Jackie"
  • Aux Animaux - "Phonophobia"
  • Omer Klein Trio - "Radio Mediteran"


Hope you have a great weekend.

nb. You can open the actual youtube page by clicking the name on the upper left side of each video.

No comments:

Post a Comment