My Latest EP

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Five Songs for the Weekend - LIX -

I've been watching the TV series "Killing Eve" for some time now and I think it is an interesting show with lots of great music to discover too. So I have decided to put two song from the soundtrack in this week's list. Hope you like them and do try to watch the series, you won't be disappointed...

As Johnny Depp said;
"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can’t."

Here we go with the list;

  • Unloved - "Cry Baby Cry"
  • Agnes Obel - "The Curse"
  • Anouar Brahem - "The Astounding Eyes Of Rita"
  • Brigitte Bardot - "Contact"
  • Kollectiv Turmstrasse - "Sorry I Am Late"

Hope you have a great weekend.

nb. You can open the actual youtube page by clicking the name on the upper left side of each video.

2 comments: