My Latest EP

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Five Songs for the Weekend - LX -

Here I am with the 60th post of the "Five Songs for the Weekend". I hope you are enjoying the songs that I have been choosing for you. Please keep on listening and fill yourselves with music to be able to bear up with the times we are in...

As Confucius once said;
"If one should desire to know whether a 
kingdom is well governed, 
if its morals are good or bad, 
the quality of its music will furnish the answer."


And here's this week's list;

  • First Aid Kit - "My Silver Lining"
  • Mando Diao - "Gloria"
  • Michelle Gurevich - "Woman is Still a Woman"
  • Professor Longhair - "Big Chief"
  • Joan Jett & Paul Westerberg - "Let's Do It"

Hope you have a great weekend.

nb. You can open the actual youtube page by clicking the name on the upper left side of each video.

No comments:

Post a Comment