My Latest EP

Thursday, February 13, 2020

Five Songs for the Weekend - LXIII -

Valentine's Day is coming this Friday so I would like to dedicate this week's songs to my dear wife.  Why don't you all do a list for this special day for your beloved ones?

As Jean Paul Richter once said;
"Music is the poetry of the air."


And here is this week's list (with some bonus songs on top of the usual five);

  • Jeff Buckley - "Hallelujah"
  • Leonard Cohen - "Dance Me to the End of Love"
  • Brad Mehldau - "And I Love Her"
  • Chet Baker - "Let's Get Lost"
  • Billie Holiday - "What's New?"
  • Peter Gabriel - "In Your Eyes"
  • Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - "Into My Arms"
Hope you have a great weekend.

nb. You can open the actual youtube page by clicking the name on the upper left side of each video.

No comments:

Post a Comment