My Latest EP

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Five Songs for the Weekend - LXVIII -

Hello from a not so nice week, it seems like everyone is grounded at home trying to survive the coronavirus. I've been reading that in some countries it is declining and just the opposite in some others... Strange times we are in, let us hope this will be over really soon...Now's the time to listen to music...

As Bob Dylan once said;
"I accept chaos. I'm not sure whether it accepts me."

Here is the list for the weekend;

  • The Doors - "Strange Days"
  • AH! KOSMOS - "Trace of Waterfalls"
  • Hope Sandoval & The Warm Inventions - "The Peasant"
  • David Bowie - "Modern Love"
  • Darondo - "I'm Lonely"
Hope you have a great weekend.

nb. You can open the actual youtube page by clicking the name on the upper left side of each video.

No comments:

Post a Comment