My Latest EP

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Five Songs for the Weekend - LXXXVI -

Finally back to the fold after two weeks of holiday and son's college entry process. I really hope you missed the posts as I sure missed writing about music. Stay safe and stay with music.

As Albert Einstein once said;
It occurred to me by intuition, and music was the driving force behind that intuition.
 My discovery was the result of musical perception."

Here is the list for this weekend;

  • Eva Hurychova - "Chtela Bych Byt Robotem"
  • Virgil Boutellis-Taft & Royal Philharmonic Orchestra - "Yumeji's Theme"


  • Alper Maral & Mert Topal - "Uranüs'te Bir Satürnlü"
  • S.E. Rogie - "Man Stupid Being"
  • Ronin Arkestra - "Cosmic Collisions"
Hope you have a great weekend.

nb. You can open the actual youtube page by clicking the name on the upper left side of each video.

No comments:

Post a Comment