My Latest EP

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Five Songs for the Weekend - LXXXVIII -

It is really a tough job to be a youngster these days. Their environment is too competitive, their options are confusingly vast, the education system is terrible (at least where I live) and they are trying to respond to a great deal of expectations from their families and friends. How do I know? I have a son who will be a freshman this fall... So I dedicate this weekend's list to all the kids out there...

As Dave Brubeck once said;
There's a way of playing safe, there's a way of using tricks and
 there's the way I like to play, which is dangerously, 
where you’re going to take a chance on making mistakes
 in order to create something you haven't created before."


Here is the list for this weekend;


  • Goldfrapp feat. Dave Gahan - "Ocean"
  • Cat Stevens - "Wild World"
  • Bob Marley & The Wailers - "Three Little Birds"
  • Jan Garbarek - "Hasta Siempre"
  • Herbie Hancock feat. Pink & Seal & India Arie - "Imagine"

Hope you have a great weekend.

nb. You can open the actual youtube page by clicking the name on the upper left side of each video.

No comments:

Post a Comment