My Latest EP

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Five Songs for the Weekend - XX -

Here I am with the 20th post for the "Five Songs for the Weekend" series. I can't believe it's already been 5 months.I hope you are enjoying the songs I pick. As you might have already noticed by now, I am trying to post the songs I like from different genres and eras in order to reach each one of you. If you find the selections too eclectic, bear with me, I am sure one day you will listen to a song that you will say "hey, this is my song!"...

As Richard Nixon once said;
If you want to make beautiful music, 
you must play the black and the white notes together.”


And here is our list for this weekend;

  • Jon Batiste - "Chopinesque"
  • Betty Davis - "F.U.N.K."
  • Yuja Wang & Martin Grubinger - "Libertango"
  • Róisín Murphy & Ali Love - "Jacuzzi Rollercoaster"
  • Joey Alexander - "My Favorite Things"
Hope you have a great weekend.

nb. You can open the actual youtube page by clicking the name on the upper left side of each video.

No comments:

Post a Comment