My Latest EP

Friday, March 22, 2019

Five Songs for the Weekend - XXII -

Sorry for being a day late with the weekend songs post; but better late than never. I was on a business trip in Berlin during the week, such a great city especially for art and music scene. I hope to have more time to enjoy when I revisit in May for the Superbooth 2019.


As Plato said;
 “I would teach children music, physics, and philosophy; but most importantly music, for the patterns in music and all the arts are the keys to learning.” 



Here is our list for this week;

  • Bror Gunnar Jansson - "Ain't No Grave (Gonna Hold My Body Down)"

  • Oneohtrix Point Never - "The Station"

  • St. Vincent - "Cruel"

  • Marquis Hill Blacktet - "Her Story"

  • Martha Wainwright - "Bloody Mother Fucking Asshole"


Hope you have a great weekend.

nb. You can open the actual youtube page by clicking the name on the upper left side of each video.

No comments:

Post a Comment