My Latest EP

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Five Songs for the Weekend - XXIII -

Hello dear readers, here I am with another weekend songs list. I hope you all enjoy welcoming spring and a little more sunshine. Bad things going on all over the world but let's try to keep our hopes up with more music.

As Chopin once said;
“Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvellous stars. 
Beethoven challenges the universe. 
I only try to express the soul and the heart of man.” 


Please enjoy this week's list;

  • Portishead  - "Sour Times"

  • Shocking Blue - "Never Marry A Railroad Man"

  • Mr. Fingers - "Electron"

  • Sergio Mendes & Brazil '66 - "Chove Chuva"

  • Grace Jones - "I've Seen That Face Before (Libertango)"


Hope you have a great weekend.

nb. You can open the actual youtube page by clicking the name on the upper left side of each video.

1 comment: