My Latest EP

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Five Songs for the Weekend - XLIV -

Welcome to the 44th post of "Five Songs for the Weekend". I have shared more than 200 songs with you under this title and I really hope you have found a song that you like so far. As you have already noticed by now,  I am trying to pick the songs from various genres that could be amazing for a larger musical taste, well of course mine at the top :).

As Alphonse de Lamartine once said;
"Music is the literature of the heart; 
it commences where speech ends."

So here is the list for this weekend;

  • Lana Del Rey - "Doin' Time"
  • Pixies - "On Graveyard Hill"
  • Blondie - "Heart Of Glass"
  • Moby - "Why Does My Heart Feel So Bad?"
  • Philip Glass - "Einstein on the Beach"

Hope you have a great weekend.
nb. You can open the actual youtube page by clicking the name on the upper left side of each video.

No comments:

Post a Comment