My Latest EP

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Five Songs for the Weekend - LXXIII -

4 days of lockdown as of today in my home country and at the same time, today is a public holiday...
Nice weather outside but no one can go out :(

So we do a lot of cooking, drinking and listening to amuse ourselves. I don't know when these days will be over but I hope to see them over very soon as we miss the social life and our friends (no zoom for a while please...).

As Harry Belafonte once said;
“You can cage the singer but not the song.”

Here is the list for the weekend;

  • Michelle Gurevich - "Fatalist Love"
  • Yvonne Fair - "Straighten Up"
  • Piero Umiliani - "Lui e Lei"
  • ESG - "My Love For You"
  • Celeste - "Strange"

Hope you have a great weekend.

nb. You can open the actual youtube page by clicking the name on the upper left side of each video.


No comments:

Post a Comment